Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Important Update! Attention Subscribers!

So, as you know this has been my first blog ever and I have enjoyed learning and growing as a blogger here.

You, my readers, know me better than my own family.  It was through writing to you that I discovered who I am and also became comfortable with who I am.

I know I have talked about how I hide this blog from my family because they just don't understand anything, but I have created another blog that they will know about.  What does this mean?  Well, this blog will still be going for a little bit.  I have built up a reputation here and need to assure my sponsors and readers that nothing, except the name, will change.

Also, I will not be discussing quitting smoking or any reference to me ever smoking on this new blog.  Out of respect for my family (it would make my mom cry) I don't want them to know.  So, if you decide to follow me to my new blog, please be mindful of this matter.

So, if you are interested in my new blog and twitter account, please leave me a comment.  I will not share this information here as I am trying to separate the two.

Thank you for making me who I am today.  I am not deserting you I promise!  I am just moving on to the next stage in my life:  removing my anonymity as a blogger.

0 comments: